Two Days & One Night Camel Trekking Tour
Bedouin Life Camel Tour
Starting Time: at 9:30 – 10:00 H
Finish Time: at 15:00 – 16:00 H
Day 1: At each stop along the Bedouin Caravan Camel Trek, you will have the opportunity to hike, climb, and explore at your leisure. Highlights include the following:
- Lawrence’s Spring, where Lawrence of Arabia reputedly washed during the Arab Revolt. Walk through a narrow canyon of rocks and boulders to find naturally occurring water (and a lovely fig tree to rest under). From here, you can also climb a rock formation and take in one of the best views of the vast desert landscape. Optional 1-hour hike.
- Jabel Khazali Canyon, once used by the local Bedouin for a shady respite from the hot summer sun. Imagine the Bedouin tents that used to occupy the canyon, along with resting families and children playing. You can see canyon walls adorned with ancient rock inscriptions and paintings by the Nabateans and Thamud people. 15-minute hike.
- Explore a small rock bridge, easy to climb with a rewarding view at the top!
- Um Fruth Bridge (approximately 20m high), a crowd favorite amongst climbers and another excellent photo opportunity
- Head back to the campsite to enjoy a delicious traditional Bedouin meal along with sweet Bedouin tea around the campfire before retiring to your cozy tent cabins.
Day 2: After a hearty breakfast buffet, your day will commence at 8:00am with the following itinerary:
- See the Mushroom Stone, a Mushroom-shaped rock formation
- Visit the house that Lawrence of Arabia lived in during his time in Wadi Rum
- Jebel Anafishiya, where you can admire 2,500 year old Nabatean rock inscriptions
- Lunch break
- Head to the Red Sand Dunes in Wadi Um Ishrin
- At 4:00pm, the tour concludes at the Rum Stars office in Wadi Rum Village
2-4 person group:
120 JD per person
Group of 5 persons or more:
100 JD per person
Children under 12 years old pay half of the adult price
- All meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Mineral water, Bedouin tea and other liquid refreshments throughout the tour.
- Each person will have camel/extra camel for the camels guide.
- Accommodations in a private tent cabin prepared with beds, linens and blankets. Tent and bed configurations can be specially requested, though not guaranteed.
Please send us email/book with:
- Your Name
- Mobile / WhatsApp Number