Three Days & Two Nights Hiking & Scrambling in Wadi Rum Protected area
Bedouin Adventures Experience Tour
Starting Time: at 9:30 – 10:00 H
Finish Time: at 15:00 – 16:00 H
Day 1: You will meet your tour guide and embark on a walking tour to the following sites:
- Rakabet Canyon, enjoying beautiful sandstone mountain views throughout
- Wadi Um Ishrin will be awaiting your arrival on the other side of Rakabet Canyon, where we will stop for lunch in the shade with some sweet Bedouin tea
- After lunch, we will continue walking through Wadi Um Ishrin to the famous Red Sand Dunes
- Jebel Anafishiya, one of Wadi Rum’s most famous sites, where you can admire 2,500 year old Nabatean rock inscriptions
- Continue trekking through the beautifully serene desert landscape back to the campsite to enjoy a delicious traditional Bedouin meal along with sweet Bedouin tea around the campfire before retiring to your cozy tent cabins
Day 2: After a traditional Bedouin breakfast (at 8:00am), you will embark on a walking tour to the following sites:
- Arrive at Jebel Burdah rock bridge after a 1.5 hour hike, enjoy a short break, then walk up to the rock bridge for a wonderful photo opportunity! Summiting the arch will take 1 to 2 hours at a leisurely pace, and the view of Burrah Canyon and the north desert from this vantage point is simply breathtaking
- Lunch and rest time, with Bedouin tea
- A visit to the Mushroom Stone, a Mushroom-shaped rock formation
- Hike back to the campsite for a traditional Bedouin dinner
Day 3: After a traditional Bedouin breakfast (at 8:00am), you will embark on a walking tour to the following sites:
- Journey through Al Mahama canyon for wonderful views
- Onward to Um Fruth Bridge (approximately 20m high), a crowd favorite amongst climbers and another excellent photo opportunity
- Then onward through Wadi Kashkasheh Canyon for an incredible view of the red sand desert
- Enjoy lunch and Bedouin tea under cliff-side shade in Kashkasheh Valley
- Walk through the Jabel Khazali Canyon (a 15-minute tour) for canyon walls adorned with ancient rock inscriptions and paintings by the Nabateans and Thamud people
- Head back to the campsite to enjoy a delicious traditional Bedouin meal along with sweet Bedouin tea around the campfire before retiring to your cozy tent cabins.
- Optional third night stay at the campsite can be arranged if desired.
190 JD per person
3 or 4-person group:
150 JD per person
Groups of 5 persons or more:
130 JD per person
Children under 12 years old pay half of the adult price
- All meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Mineral water, Bedouin tea and other liquid refreshments throughout the tour.
- Each person will have camel/extra camel for the camels guide.
- Accommodations in a private tent cabin prepared with beds, linens and blankets. Tent and bed configurations can be specially requested, though not guaranteed.
- 2 hours camels trekking from the camp back to Rum Village
- Start at 8:00 am/finish at 10:00 am *We can start upon your request time!
- 11 KMs
- Cost 30 JD per person.
Please send us email/book with:
- Your Name
- Mobile / WhatsApp Number