One Day & One Night Combination of Jeep & Short Hiking
Bedouin Classic Tour
Starting Time: at 9:30 – 10:00 H
Finish Time: at 8:00 – 8:30 H
During this tour you will visit the most highlighted sites in the Wadi Rum Protected area:
- A Nabatean Temple
- Lawrence’s Spring
- Jabel Khazali Canyon
- The Map Stone
- Red Sand Dunes
- Lawrence’s House
- Enjoy lunch in the cliff-side shade in Barrauh Canyon.
- After lunch you can embark on a 1-2 km hike through the canyon itself, if you wish.
- Mushroom Stone
- Al Mahama Canyon. A self guided trail where you will be dropped off at one end and collected at the other. A beautiful 30 minute walk.
- Jebel Burdah Rock Bridge.
- Um Fruth Bridge
- Relax atop a giant red sand dune and enjoy the legendary Wadi Rum sunset with some Bedouin tea.
- After sunset, head back to the campsite to enjoy a delicious traditional Bedouin meal along with some more sweet Bedouin tea around the campfire, before retiring to your cozy tent cabins.
65 JD per person
3 or 4-person group:
55 JD per person
Groups of 5 persons or more:
45 JD per person
Children under 12 years old pay half of the adult price
- All meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Mineral water, Bedouin tea and other liquid refreshments throughout the tour.
- Accommodations in a private tent cabin prepared with beds, linens and blankets. Tent and bed configurations can be specially requested, though not guaranteed.
- 2 hours camels trekking from the camp back to Rum Village
- Start at 8:00 am/finish at 10:00 am *We can start upon your request time!
- 11 KMs
- Cost 30 JD per person.
Please send us email/book with:
- Your Name
- Mobile / WhatsApp Number