One Day & One Night Camel Trekking
Bedouin Adventures Camel Trekking
Starting Time: at 9:30 – 10:00 H
Finish Time: at 8:00 – 8:30 H
- We’ll go to Lawrence’s Spring, named after T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) who spoke so invitingly of it during the Arab Revolt. You can also climb the rock formation, where the spring emerges from the mountain, taking in one of the best views of the vast desert landscape.
- Continue onto the Great Red Sand dunes.
- Kazali Canyon, where you can admire 2,500 year old Nabatean rock inscriptions.
- Lawrence’s House, where legend claims that he stayed in during the revolt.
- Visit the famous Mushroom Stone, named due to the natural rock formation that has formed over many years.
Then, we head back to the campsite to enjoy a delicious traditional Bedouin meal along with some more sweet Bedouin tea around the campfire before retiring to your cozy tent cabins.
70 JD per person
3 or 4-person group:
60 JD per person
Groups of 5 persons or more:
50 JD per person
- All meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Mineral water, Bedouin tea and other liquid refreshments throughout the tour.
- Each person will have camel/extra camel for the camels guide.
- Accommodations in a private tent cabin prepared with beds, linens and blankets. Tent and bed configurations can be specially requested, though not guaranteed.
Please send us email/book with:
- Your Name
- Mobile / WhatsApp Number