Half Day & One Night combinations of Jeep & Short hiking
Wadi Rum Sunset Tour
Starting Time: at 13:00 – 13:30 H
Finish Time: at 8:00 – 8:30 H
During this tour, you will visit some of the highlights of Wadi Rum, including:
- Lawrence’s Spring
- Jabel Khazali Canyon « Nabatean rock inscriptions »
- The red sand dunes
- Lawrence’s House.
- Little Rock bridge
- Short hiking In AL – Mahama Canyon » 30 minutes »
- Um Fruth Bridge
- Relax atop a giant red sand dune and enjoy the legendary Wadi Rum sunset and have some Bedouin tea.
- After sunset, head back to the campsite to enjoy a delicious traditional Bedouin meal along with some more sweet Bedouin tea around the campfire before retiring to your cozy tent cabins. At 8:00 – 8:30am, we will drive you back to either the meeting point at the entrance to the Wadi Rum Village or the Visitor’s Centre. We strive to be flexible where we can, and the transportation schedule can be adjusted to suit your needs. Please discuss with your tour guide.
55 JD per person
3 or 4-person group:
45 JD per person
Groups of 5 persons or more:
40 JD per person
Children under 12 years old pay half of the adult price
- Breakfast and dinner.
- Mineral water, Bedouin tea and other liquid refreshments throughout the tour.
- Combination of Jeep and short walking tours.
- An English-speaking driver and guide.
- Accommodations in a private tent cabin prepared with beds, linens and blankets. Tent and bed configurations can be specially requested, though not guaranteed.
- 2 hours camels trekking from the camp back to Rum Village
- Start at 8:00 am/finish at 10:00 am *We can start upon your request time!
- 11 KMs
- Cost 30 JD per person.
Please send us email/book with:
- Your Name
- Mobile / WhatsApp Number